Friday, October 17

First entry ... weeeee

BOO!!! my first entry in this whole new blog...
that sound so dramatic * my whole new world....
anyway, i try to relink everyone in my previous BLOG and it turns me down.....

i miss u FLO [*referring to a girl in Sri Bestari named Florence]
sad Pictures, Images and Photos
T__T
owh ya, today is the last day of PMR.
congratulations to the PMR 2008 candidates.
U HAVE JUST PASS STAGE 2 IN YOUR LIFE

sighhhhh
there's so many stages in life
from tadika,
we have to start battle already

*point to my kindergarten's pictures
awwwww, so many sweeeties back then
Now?
All Most of you so mature.
:)
everyone is changing for better reasons
ARGHHHHH...
i need a life...
study study study
maple maple maple
play play play
eat eat eat
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

*mumbles
im crapping so far...
LOL...
spamming jer
i go tuition larh , peoples.
Muahahahahah


Mood : Bored
Weather : Raining
sad Pictures, Images and Photos



0 said something!:

Post a Comment