Saturday, November 29

joke of the day

whaddeturf

Im speaking at the top of my voice.
I know it was my wrong to curse in front of you, but cant you just fucking respect yourself? Addressing your own wife with all those raunch? I couldnt bear a single shit of what you said and what you did anymore.

Have you ever treat this place your home and even treat us as part of your family?

Have you ever respect us in front of your friends and those so-called ladies which you used to flirt with?

FUCK OFF BASTARD!
you don't OWN a single respect from me
call me disgrateful or disrespectful daughter! whatever
i just don't fucking care after what you did to my mom and I.

you can always leave this warm loving home, but just leave all the money you had.
we don't need you!
*PFFFFffffFFTTtt


0 said something!:

Post a Comment