Friday, February 12

Kuching, Sarawak

Hey


Greetings from Sarawak.


I've not been exposed to the great multimedia world out there for more than weeks. Crap, I'm freaking afraid I would lose my accent really fast. I barely speak in English for days and entirely Chinese-speaking in the camp most of the time. Anyway, this is gonna be a really short update. To all readers, bear with this uber short post. Happy Chinese New Year to all & have a prosperous tiger year ahead. RAWR


Typically, bet everyone will be waiting for the long national service post. I'll try to get as many pictures as possible after this.


Honestly, I've not been away from home this long before and finally learnt the hard way to be far away from our loved ones. Homesick giler wye!


I miss you dad
I miss you mom
I miss you sis

:D

0 said something!:

Post a Comment