Wednesday, November 24

in precise of the last piece.

I'm slowly turning my blog into Tumblr soon; it's not a good sign. As awesome as I want things to be, but its so contradict to what I actually want in life. I failed to max when it comes to you.

You said it was all because of L, but I chose to believe this would work better for us, it's keeling us inside. But giving you up is also hardest part of all.

'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

I soon realize this is not a dream; a reality and truth I don't wanna swallow.
The second day we chose to walk out of each other's life. Despite every drop of tears, cracked-used-worn brokenhearts, tad bits drop of blood I poured, I still love you, mrbiiboy. You never know this right?

0 said something!:

Post a Comment