Tuesday, November 27

Will be back

Rain drops keep falling on my roof, I can smell the 'rain' (ykno like those breeze, the rainy rain kind) despite that I caught such a bad cold bug. Well, I made a promise to myself to start writing again, at least kick start with just a really short note, but the medicine starts kicking in. On the side note, doctor said that I should really start getting enough of rest or my system couldn't do any further. HE SCARES THE SHYT OUTVE MAMA CHANG JUST NOW & >:'(



&am really so thankful that she tries to understand how much of pressure and workloads I'm dealing with lately &the last thing she can only ask for, ensuring I have my meals punctually. -___- (I wished that doctor only reveals what he should tell only instead of telling my family everything, walaoeh)

There's so many things to do and yet so little time to spare. I can't even do anything right at all at this moment. Judging by the rate of what I've been doing for almost all, I'm on the verge of giving it all up and yet probably just wish for a zombie apocalypse and save my ass slamming my face to the wall.

I can't stand this any longer *pulls hair*
I need to sleep. xx

0 said something!:

Post a Comment