Thursday, November 20

h.a.p.p.y b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y D.A.D !

well, i know its pretty late right now, but i can only wait till the clock strikes twelve just to wish my daddy, happy birthday! Im sorry i couldn't send u a sweet message or any short text on your 16th birthday, dad. Im just to afraid to switch on my cell phone because of him :X
call me a chicken, timid or whatever you want!
RAWR!

let me get a shot of my dad, and post it here :]
*away on friendster for 10 minutes.
tada!
my daddy is GOOD looking right?

HAPPY birthday DADDY!!!
happy sweet sixteenth. hahaha..
*blow kisses, opps
it couldnt reach that far :X

LOL
daddy can ONLY get his license after TODAY...
which means, i can drive earlier than you
NGEK NGEK NGEK
*GRINS like SYREK
p.s: i dont know why i choose him but somehow he just come across my mind. hehe


its almost 1.30a.m. people.
im going to bed, mom so gonna keel me if she see this - at this time
byeee peeps!

music : i dont dare to on the music :X
mood : sleeepy :b
weather : wtf raining.

0 said something!:

Post a Comment