Wednesday, November 19

Reunion

LOL dudes.
Im back from a 'rain ride'...
why do i call that a rain ride?

well, its because my legs are driving me all around the park under the rain! wtf
somehow, its actually the nerve impulses that sent to my leg and so blah blah blah, granny's science interpretations. IGNORE THAT !

*pffffffftttttt

somehow, i feel so much better after the 'ride'.
NOW, lets talk about my hair... i had a new haircut [I miss my long hair] i shall post more a picture of my hair sooner or later, i hope.
if i have the mood to cam whore around.... cheers for SHU!


small announcement here :

" MAPLESEA "
ex-JUJABU or current-JUJABU GUILD members, kindly please turn up
on MONDAY

venue : THE CURVE and One Utama
sharp 10.30 in the morning.
Kindly contact us, Shu and Florence
for further information about this.
Shu : 012 6636 905 / Florence : 012 6067 119
or you can also contact us VIA email
email : shu.30@live.com / lijing_29@hotmail.com
PLEASE give us a further notice ahead for further arrangements
TQ : ]


I just noticed something that often happened in anyone around us - LUST.
Everyone of us here couldn't escape from this-includes me, natural phenomena in every HUMAN being. However, lust could eventually leads to lost and disappointment, and even regrets in life.I came across this, and I lost something which I treasure the most in my whole entire life due to intense eagerness towards maple and friends. The enthusiasm brought us apart and now, it finally came an end to a point of no return. Accepting the factuality and truth beyond the past, it comes a time your existence in my life will be completely faded and back to the reality. You made me a heaven, but all you did was pushing me back to earth. At this point, I have to be practical and have my both feet on the ground. *winks
I'm glad to know whats happening and of course, I need time to recover from the wound.

I'll be taking a break off to Pulau Ketam again. Wtf, daddy wanna go there again - TO SEE CRABBY :X I knew it. LOL...

time to go for MUA dinner ...
i love you guys, and i treasure you

music : unfaithful by Rihanna
mood : tired, extreme TIRED

0 said something!:

Post a Comment