Wednesday, November 26

tuition nightmares

good evening peeps.
i need to see some human!
get me out of my house? SOMEONE PLEASE! exclude tuitions please :X
i been like having tuition almost everyday throughout the whole month
SAVE ME PLEASE!
i thought of working with michelle, tell me when everything is confirmed. cheer up babe! you have been really upset over that issue, but you still have me. never give up trying and persuading.
THATS THE TACTIC I USED WHEN I NEED TO PLEASE MY DAD TO GET ME SOMETHING!

muahahahahah. ngek ngek

and every father will give in willingly when their child used this : TEARS!
Lol
*shouts happily, cheering over my new room

i haven get the curtains yet and the deco racks to place my tiny cute bits. shall take picture of my whole room when its ready :)
so glad that im delivered into this family
lalalalalala, i love you dad! not you MOM.
grrr, always scold me for such a small reasons.
i love you in heart though mom

well, i couldnt afford to hate them for long. they're still my parents, brought me to the world, showing me colours and love. TEEEEEHEEEEE (konon anak taat)


and thanks michelle for sending me such a wonderful song, and YOU'RE right!
He's just an old boyfriend.
and thanks ziq for always right there for me
lol, ting hong too :) for being there for me
chuixing, im sorry over your case there. Cheer up girl.
i sound like im going to leave this world :X
lalala, i leave for dinner then.
im hungry xD

SEE YAH PEEPS!
i love you peoples
*cheerS!
music : he's just an old boyfriend by DJ boonie
mood : stepping over a 'closed door'

0 said something!:

Post a Comment