Thursday, December 11

schedules

gahhhh...
there's like so many stuffs to do in this week.

(/) arrange mua wardrobe
( ) get book racks ASAP
( ) purple/white curtain
(/) attend workshop
( ) visit National Library
( ) pay a visit to the saloon
( ) get new reference
(/) put away the pink bear

my wardrobe.... >.< syok sendiri

I used to bring this where ever i go when i was in kindergarten :P

and her little yellow winnie the pooh >.< this is lame and her peace pose .__.

giler syok posing LOL


WEEEEEEE!!
I managed to sleep till 12.36 p.m. ahahahahaha.
Slept pretty early these days.. which im supposed to but ahahah on the phone with Mic these few nights. My emo-partner.
Thanks girl for being there, seriously appreciates that a loads, AND i meant HELL LOADS for going through thick and thin with me, and yea... I started to love myself after you left me.
Since the day you're gone, I began to understand every single word you meant in the letter u gave me in the class that afternoon. Although the words are still very clear in my mind, well i learnt from this and seriously its time for everything to be the past.

LOL, I wanna watch twilight again. Anyone interested?
OWH YAH!!!!
*screams and jump in joy
i cant wait for you to come to KL, dingdong! Gimme a call once you reach KL. err NO!
gimme a call the night before you arrive kay, dear?
cant wait to see you and give you a big hug darling :)
*grin and blush
Well, I didnt know that you would give me a call all the way from Singapore. heheh
and do get well soon Ziq. I hope you will. =(
ending this post here, gotto shower and get ready for tuition.
byeee

current melody : What hurts the most by Cascada
current mood : bosan giler but missing him in head

And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' it
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still harder, getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away

0 said something!:

Post a Comment