Sunday, January 4

getting all in one before its too late

several hours more till i finally meet my school mates in school again
wait lemme count *take out a calculator and count fingers
16 hours more!!
*scream loudly
>.< >POOOFFF
Im 17 now? oh wait, close to 17 :D
oh well, sigh i hope i could remain 13 forever, the best year ever in high school..
LOL
ignoring those frigging school rules,
unfamiliar faces,
unknown teachers,
whatever damned place,
but just enjoy the life till the max.
That's what i did in Sec 1 *sigh

however, when i hit 16, things just changed out of my acknowledgement. High school drama revolved typical teen love relationships, matter-loads friendships, and also family crisis. Is this part of life huh? *nods continually and sigh

flashing back those memories i had with friends and lovers in the lower secondary, I'd not take up any responsibilities and did any commitment before in life. Im just a selfish brat, taking things for granted over the loved ones around me. I cheated on my results and I lied to my parents.
*weeps silently
those days when I lied to parents about staying back in school for him, sneaking out to meet him, i'd been a very ungrateful daughter..
Mom, i will not lie anymore




❤❤
❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤
................
❤❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤
❤❤






things just get way better lately though without any midnight calls with dear Mic, late hours conversations with pals, and late night spooky calls to cx (she claimed that i spooked her for calling her at 1 .__. ) *grins
I appreciate them - the coolest girls i ever come across with ;

❤ Rebecca Kayla Lee
❤ Michelle
❤ Chui Xing
❤ Joanna
❤ Ivy Ho
❤ ZhuZhu
❤ Amanda Chew
❤ DingDong
❤ Pei Lee
❤ Shen Ning
❤ Florence
❤ Jun
❤ Shermaine
❤ Erica
❤ Jasmine

(for those who are not in the list, lemme know kay? dont hold hard feelings in yourself ;)
*hugs

okay okay
and i started to worry about my financial problems.
I dont want to depend on my parents for the rest of my life, do i?
Any vacancy?
I need a job and oh well, I need to do my revision really soon
10 months left
till SPM

Im going to pack my school books now
could not blog that often as those days peeps
still i will come back here often to check out how my gans doing :)
for now, take care darlings
shall put a footstop here (.)
ADIOS

0 said something!:

Post a Comment