Saturday, January 3

promises i'll keep

lol, peektures massive update ;)


the start of the journey .. Its misty


the first afternoon when we wanna check in to the hotel ;)


cousins (adorable right?)


happy belated-new year peeps.


grinning :)


Waiting and waiting >.<
wait again .__.


finally *pfft its a long walkway -.-


the place im going to rest in peace :X


flash on *pffffttttt


and i watched astro from here xD


siblings *glares at shusi (ignore that look)

they were preparing my dinner :X

ahaha i know i look super blurr there

the title says it all :)

hullo sexay 2009

the horse and the sheep ?

this is vinyee - she's picking her panty size ;)

and my favourite granny - Fong Popo

man-made snow

sister alert -at the opposite escalator ROFL

my obssession *drools

going back to my room (you see, i told you its LOOOONGGGGGGGGGG)

i have no idea why is this shot so blurr T___T

daddy and his blurr look *winks

first shot :D


this is the video of the fireworks...
I TOOK IT and my hands were exposed to the cold air for frigging 10 minutes :X


and matt claimed that he has no idea where is highlands hotel :X
for you, Matt

on the second day

never ending connection girl :)

this artist - super duper uber talented... :X
he can draw that boy in orange tee sangat handsome and cute sia


my lunch *grins
tempting enough?

motion master in Genting is way-NOT-interesting .__.

the crowd .__.

this is for you again matt >.< lalalalalala *bitchslaps
poser sial

we went mushroom farm for dinner ;)

after the dinner, its sooooooo frigging misty and cold

notice the band and im not the focus

heading to Entertainment Hot Spot

the sight

reminiscences those days when im a kid :(

and this too *tearful eyes

love this portrait - purple tulips :)

lickalicious :D

whadturf, i saw my own fats !*pfffttt i need to diet frigging badly

on the third day :)

sibling ._____.


the weather there is too humid =X

lol and we only get to use this at the entrance to prevent glass break and moisture :X

finally get to go home.. weeeee *homesick

falsies :) *demand lashes extension when i hit 18 daddy!!!
and oh well.. ignore my heavy dark circles please :(

night - Granny's birthday

i can bet it is not made of gold! ngek ngek

lol... *idk what sort of fish is that >.< and prawns

veggies

dessert - pink balls with pandan fillings

purple wrapper MUAHAHA -its napkins :D

i tell you what, my mom's side is a BIG family
and when i meant big, is really BIG...

those are her grandchildren and grand-grandchildren

all her son-in-law and sons over this side >.< another shot

2nd shot

and they decided to take FAMILY pictureee >.< The Tans'
ehh, 2nd aunty not over here :X and the youngest uncle too
anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY!
*loves

whaddeheck are u doing?
*grumbles

daddy :3

after everything, time for a peppermint tea to aid digestion :)

gahhh and i simply cant wait for tomorrow..
I wanna go out for a jog.
:D
bye peeps, im going to bed early starting from tonight =/
and SHOP SHOP SHOP tomorrow, kay?

teeeheeeeee
current mood : feeling sleepy though awake at 5 noon
current melody : love story


I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town I said:

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knealt to the ground and pulled out a ring





0 said something!:

Post a Comment