Monday, March 16

Conquer your PMS symptoms, baby !


GEEEEZ, I hate all the fuck about you.


Mind me, I'm not in a good mood lately. Montrously bad mood swings these days!

Sheeesh, woke up at eleven this morning, knocked onto the edges of the table & slipped in the bathroom. Somehow, it contributed to another lump on my limb. Like I mentioned before in the previous post, I had this really bad bruises at my leg due to the recent trips and and falls. DAMN, extreme sui of luck these days.
I DEMAND FOR A BETTER CHANGE OF LUCK, sound not too demanding, right? :)

WAIT, I need to reschedule everything on my list. Too many happenings in this week, I need a frigging schedule so badly or else, I'd be missing out a loads.


REBECCA ;
the Singaporean,
I miss you a loads !



alright, keep this simple.
Gotta go,
Ciaoz!


xo
tuning in : Seventeen Forever
current mood : kicking bad, punching slow :(


4 said something! :