Sunday, March 1

a fortuitious try

I'd been repeating this for so many times, and I lacking of what to write and post, let's see. Lemme complete this :)

Tagged by Kenke and Joee

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:

1. I am eager to go Redang! WOOTS (I'll snap peektures for you, Matt. & turtle egg too (; )

2. In love with my family and friends.

3. Having super uber duper hectic school life recently!

4. Feeling fat. *oh turf!

5. Wanna go out with my babes again, so badly! :(

6. Little time till now I realized I spent too much of tears and time on you. =/

7. Looking back to the past & still stuffing myself in that same pit.

8. Never happen to understand the god-knows-who-created the law of physics and those complicated drained-brain-juice-add-maths-questions.

9. The girl you'll never expect that she just wanna have indefinite fun!

10. Ish, wanna beat all the classes in the singing competition for next Malay's week choir competition.

11. I felt like laziness had just engulfed me. Damnit!

12. Never know what's the reason behind all the facts I'd listed down but it sounds amusing. AHAHA

13. There's still 3 more facts to go & currently cracking my brain for the last three.

14. In loving memory of Shaooi, my dead fish that passed away for the past 4 years :(

15. Wondering where would I be in another 10 years. *chuckles

16. Heading to the night market in Kepong with my chicks tonight. Ka-Ching!




I'd like to tag ;

Ai Mei
She appeared to be the first one that come into my mind when I check out the link list.

Becca
She's a singaporean! LOL

Chee Seng
Because I didn't talk to him much lately :(

Chia Hui
Because I stalked on her yesterday in school. She's buying bubble tea! teeheeeee

Dj Sam
NGEK because he didn't go Redang (I couldn't think of any other appropriate reasons)

Florence
I missed her loads :)

Liz
The future A grade pianist and violinist

May Yan
The future accountant :D

Mun Kuen
The cheerleader :b

Sandra
cute little angel


The headache is keeling me deep inside.
Nap time!
Meet me if you want in Kepong's night market. Spot me in green tiny crocs.
AHAHAHAHA
Toodles

tuning in : Would you be there
current mood : turfing headache is disaster!

0 said something!:

Post a Comment