Saturday, February 28

I guess it's really over.

Hullo human.

Finally I get to touch, grab, feel my personal laptop once again after this one week break. It wasn't really a break, but still I'll take it as one since its after the Intervensi week. Oh turf, and its SO NOT a break especially teachers started to distribute our results to us and contributing pressure to us since there's only 276 DAYS LEFT; till SPM.

This week is quite a slow and steady one for the fifth formers while the form fours are having their monthly exam, is it? *shrugs* I've been thinking a lots as usual but there's always an obvious answer to the thoughts randomizing in my mind. Let's see, the readers here are quite general, so let me share this little dirty secret of mine. I don't wear a bra to bed. LOL, not this dirty secret eventually, it was only part of the joke. Okay, on second thoughts, I shall save this for my next post, if I remember! *grins*

Before its too late, Happy Birthday Hsin Yung!
You finally hit 17
, doink and wait, oh sorry! You're not legal yet for sex and clubbing, Fong :)

Nah, its okay ONE more year! ahahaha. I knew you since like err, Primary 2. & I could still remember during our Mandarin Class, you used to sit behind me. We happened to be childhood friend, now I realised. There's one particular class, we talked a loads in class ; sanitary napkins. We talked ignoring the Chinese man's presence & teaching, we finally came up with a name for you, POPO. ahahahahahahaha

Happy Birthday kay? Don't be mad at me for posting this here. xo

Apart from this, I attended the choir official practice last Monday. It's fun except for the part, Omar started annoying me with the quote. Somehow, I could actually heard them pronouncing the title wrongly, and it went really absurd. We practiced on the Big Band Swing Thing piece but I could heard them singing Big Fat Sweet Dick. Maybe we really deserve a checkup on our ears, but still it's just plain ridiculous we could heard that.

Camwhorers :D

The sopranos and altos

Baritone
*I can't remember their name yet, give me time ;)

& pianist at the end

Treasurer, Jona announcing duty roster :S and president, Ee Shan

Now you see, now you don't

.
.
.

I saw this at the newspaper.
Jangan smoke kay, baby?



Skipped that part, there's also this birthday bash in the astaka, directly in front of our school hall, what a strategic place to avoid those unnecessary people and crowds staring hard at us. We got them a cake, contribution of the whole class to these 8 January/February sweethearts.

Ivan
Chui Xing
Omar
Mei Yin
Nooraqilah
Jegan
Jie ying
Hsin Yung


Chocolate Indulgence
Credits goes to Sher :)


Weeeee & have I mentioned this, I went Times Square with my babes yesterday. It was actually a planned outing but Mei Yin last minute back out and Elaine joined us for some certain reasons. It was quite fast and furious that day because we didn't wanna get con again by those dumb inconsiderate taxi drivers. Let me elaborate on that, there's this fat ass taxi driver, dressed inappropriately outside of Sunway Pyramid's main entrance while trying to con those pity young fellas like us, struggling hard to hit home early since it's Valentine Day. We planned to take a cab home & this is our very conversation with this unnamed taxi driver.

T : Where do you all wanna go?
Us : We planned to go home; Kepong.
T : Kepong? Come, follow my car. *point us to his cab*
Us : How much is the ride home?
T : RM 42 only
Us : Rm 42?!?!! Can cheaper arh?
T : Rm 42 very cheap already, other taxi drivers would cost much higher than this. Today Valentine's Day, everywhere traffic jam and toll costs.
Us : We'll have a discussion on this first.

So Omar said, the price was very reasonable. Rm 42!? The ride home from Sunway to Kepong.
While they're still hesitating whether to take the deal or not, we went over to the taxi counter and asked for the price, it's standardize right?

Guess what's the price does she offered us?
Its ONLY FREAKING 24 BUCKS!
Did that fat arse just turned the price 24 to 42 and claimed that as a really good deal?
WHATTHEHELL! (and Omar said it's very reasonable LOL)

Fine, and we'll never board cabs without meters despite delay of time.


*back to topic
We are like mad people going around the mall searching for food. =x
It's just a terrible description on us, we headed to the mall and settled down for lunch at McDonald, the super savers are just too tempting. We tried checking out for nice deals in that mall for our Redang necessities, and the stuffs there are repeating. We could see the same design and fashion in the next shop we walked in. OH MY? Basically we just walked for like 2 hours and we started to feel bored of that place and headed home after that. Did not head home right after the shop but to the park opposite Mic's house for a jog. Practically we only jog for two rounds and slow evening walk rest of it. Why do we had a jog? We feel fats sinking below our skins and of course the bulging tummy. TURF!

Nvm, I'll do more sit ups, baby!


In monarail :)

My lunch of the day.
Gobbled that really fast ahahahahaha

for KahWai
"We are so cute"
LOL

found this for that girl :)
I think you should really own that number, babe.
018 2737438 suites you better!
BOO!!

getting packed and going home :S

reached Kepong station, heading park! woots

(credits goes to Michelle)
Don't this look weird to you? :D

and this. ahahahahaha
name : -censored-

my fat toes. I love my nail colour :D
This is just random



Today is the spring cleaning of the year in our school. I was involved in the class cleaning session, practically arranging and cleaning up the desks & of course, the class decorations. My classmates have always been the dead, not-cheerful and lively physically but FEELING TURFING GOOD mentally. Had not much time under the sun today, but feeling worn out after a day of energy-consuming activities. Stepped into the school compound at 7.58 a.m. with a pair of sport shoes and pink khaki shorts looking blurr because there's like a bunch of termites in the school assembly ground with multi-colours gathering, sitting down while waiting for the instruction from the King of Termites. I haven't even take my breakfast but then Mr.Ong started to give a speech that morning. Give me a break, it's Saturday hullo? After several minutes of talk, finally we are allowed to dismiss and return to our respective classrooms and sections, but then Cheng Ken didn't show up. Texted that orange chicken and he's still in bed. *heaved a sigh*

Class monitor, Ivan

Ignore the name in pink.
Patience is the companion of Wisdom


Was shocked to see strangers in our class when we entered. There's this bunch of peeps, from afternoon session shouting aimlessly and playing with the broom while giggling frigging loudly ignoring the presence of others.& the saddening part is I have to take my breakfast at the corridor of my class because the peeps inside are having their own summer party in class with the brooms, filled with dust particles. At certain extent, I couldn't stand but to direct them to do some chores since they are not helping yet making lots of noise in class. Since we'll be sharing the class with them throughout the whole year, just have to bear with their behaviors. The satisfaction of getting the place you'll be using clean is really undescribeable. Had egg banjo during the break, something simple yet delicious when you're feeling hungry!


Left the class about 11 and headed to some other places with Michelle and Elaine. Wooosh, we can start the germination of seeds next week! YAY, this means more gardening session next week :)

different tones of soil

done :D

closer view

before going home, in basketball court
Gahh, I miss basketball :(


I'm taking a nap then :)
Bye loves
Redang, I'll be there soon.



tuning in : Sempurna - Gita Gutawa
current mood : sleepyhead

Kau genggam tanganku...
Saat diriku lemah dan terjatuh
Kau bisikkan kata
Dan hapuskan semua sesalku

Janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku
Takkan mampu manghadapi semua
Hanya bersamamu ku akan bisa

Kau adalah darahku
Kau adalah jantungku
Kau adalah hidupku, lengkapi diriku

Oh sayangku kau begitu...
Sempurna...

0 said something!:

Post a Comment