Tuesday, March 17

My mind is gone, I'm spinnin' 'round

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them.

  • am thinking what's wrong with myself and everything that went wrong recently.
  • been wondering how well you've been and why things just wouldn't work between us.
  • am following what I preached.
  • love biting & sucking :D
  • I effin need to shed some weights!
  • still in a process of learning and balancing, I'm just 16 going 17, okay?
  • cracking jokes is part of my life
  • laughter is my best-est medicine in the planet
  • awesome is my only drug
  • getting ready for Earth hour in 10 days more, switch off your lights for an hour. Refer to this for more information.
  • SPM is drawing nearer & I haven't started any revision yet, THAT spells dead meat. Heard me?
  • simply hates the crawling feel when bugs are AROUND me, so keep it away! *disgust*
  • proudly announcing I'm in the school bulletin committee but have not complete my task yet :(
  • waiting eagerly for the next outing/gathering/partyy!
  • am a nocturnal person :D
  • the last fact which I'm supposed to write but totally short out of ideas and therefore, should have leave this blank but its fugly not to write anything here, so I shall just stick to this!

Under certain circumstances, I think I shall be nice for TODAY and not tagging anyone specific. Feel free to complete this when you're free :)



I'm feeling weird today, because of his presence?

My wish by Rascal Flatts

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you wanna go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And always give more than you take.

I hope you know somebody loves you
May all your dreams stay big




xo people!



tuning in : hanya kau yang mampu - Aizat
current mood : awkward

Cerita tentang masa lalu
Cerita tentang kau dan aku
Kini tinggal hanya kenangan
Kau abadi di dalam hatiku

Harusnya takkan ku biarkan engkau pergi
Membuat ku terpuruk rasa ingin mati
Derita yang mendera kapan akan berakhir
Hanya engkau yang mampu taklukkan hatiku

0 said something!:

Post a Comment