Friday, April 24

All in one

Happy Sexy Tujuh Belas, Sue San!


Things have never been easy between us, I hope we could pull this through. Still remember you sat in front of me when we were in Secondary One, the tall and slim figure that hangs a really sweet smile everyday. The way we came across with each other was a peculiar one, never expected that it would be a twist of fate & how we ended up as friends now, girl.

Happy Belated Birthday 22nd April babe :)

`
`
`
`
`

Managed to pull through the exam week & greet hello to choir competition week in about 5 days more. This means more practices or maybe not? Gah, hope not *fingers crossed*
Apart from that, means two weeks more to mid year papers & a big leap nearer to SPM. Whadturf, not managed to start any single revision on any subjects yet & SPM sounds so near already. This could really be so sickening as I predicted I would fall really sick after this choir competition because I been feeling unwell lately especially with this killing weather, simply means I need to sit mid year papers despite feeling nausea.

Anyway, I owe some of them the Kepong's IR pictures.





Hee Teck & the main role in the drama.
(She's muscular? Opps, he* )




watched Fast and Furious 4 finally. Everyone has been saying about that movie, but I'm totally clueless till I watched it. Seriously, I bet you will like it if you're a big fan of car engines and thrills.



Overall, the casts are really fantastic :) Cool cars, good guys, high tech, and hawt chicks.
Simply adore his muscles. *drools*

He's hawt x)

But he's hotter :)

Gosh, need to finish up the additional mathematics assignment in three weeks time. Sheeesh. I hope this would be an easy task, with the help of those add-maths pro in class xD

I'm counting on you guys :D

This is my school's garden :S
*random stares*

I have a huge feeling I'm going to have diarrhoea soon. Damn, I'm feeling sleepy now.

Gotta go,
Ciao people!
xo


tuning in : Insomnia by Craig David

0 said something!:

Post a Comment