Thursday, May 21

Bra and panty

*shouts in joy*

*throw confetti everywhere*


Why am I joyous?


*drum rolls*

Kris Allen is American Idol Season Eight winner!



OMFG, i totally adore this 23 year old singer, Conway, Arkansas. Not only he has the vocals, he has the looks too. *winks* The very boy-next-door image in him has already score part of the points given to him and he definitely deserve the title.


Anyhow, those day dreamers out there, sad to notify this ; he's married.


Wtf yes, he is, on September 26, 2008. She must be one of the luckiest one to have him. Aww, he's so cute.


The way he sang touches me deeply and nearly cried when I'd first heard his song in Shermaine's blog. Good job Kris!


Falling Slowly - Kris Allen

Take this sinking boat and point it home
we've still got time
raise your hopeful voice
you have the choice

you've made it now



.
.
.
.

following up,
3 papers down. Two more papers to go. This means closer to the end of this semester. Crap, I didn't know why is there a sudden adrenaline rush to write this down. But I'm going to miss high school despite every tiny weeny details and drama I'd been through. Without them, I wouldn't have been much stronger these days then. Flashing back the memory lane, 5 years back, I was just a teenager-wannabe, stepping into this high school. Everything seems so humongous to me, probably because of my petite frame & those seniors were so much taller & bigger than me. Feeling so envy yet lonely, I'd got to know more friends and of course better-looking dudes. Anyway, I think this could go really long, I would save this for the next post kay?


Stay tuned!


Moving on to the next topic,


History paper was the effin worst subject that ever created for exam papers in this entire planet. Seriously, I've no idea what's the point learning history; how Malaysia got it's name, how did we achieve our Independence, and etc. Alright, maybe I'm just a little too selfish as a Malaysian, we should have know the details behind the achievement of independence day. Well, but we don't really NEED to know that detail and precise & made us memorizes the facts and dates, which ain't going help much in our future. Fine, maybe part of it but that don't apply to every occupation right? Don't believe? I tell you!


Why does a plumber need credit for history?
To know better which pipe aged more than 500 years.


Why does an accountant need credit for history?
To calculate the history of the long-lost-and-found-debts.



Why does a maid need credit for history?
To be cautious if that family's master raped ex-maid before.
(Choi Choi Choi, I'm just setting an example.)

Well, see larh, History wasn't a necessity in all jobs. Maybe you have not considering the jobs mentioned above, like I'd said, it's just a few examples. There are still plenty of jobs to be picked. No worries. *pats*


P.S : Bear in mind, this is not pointing out to any people working as a plumber, accountant and maid. Afterall, maybe History is just another important/easy/simple subject to score for some people. So, read.



Oh right, Kien Lam told me my post was really short these days and compared to those days, my post are really long, is it? He's not the first one mentioning this to me; received numbers of emails regarding this issue. One of them is this 'censored name'. I find him pretty amusing, let me elaborate this.


"Hey, I'm xxx. May I be your friend? Can you update your blog often a bit? I want to be your friend."



Well, I've got to declare this. Hallelujah, I'm almost close to hitting 17, just a not-so-typical teen, juggling between my exams and assignments to be handed in before the due. I'm definitely not the robotic mankind, sitting in front of my screen 24/7. Don't expect as much you expect from other bloggers. When I have something in mind, I'll blog about it.


& as for xxx, I'm sorry but I have to say this, I don't really know you well & it's just awesomely nice of you to demand me to update my site. Most of all, I'm just being nice to censor your name & not mentioning your details here. Stop the hell bugging and viewing here if you don't wish to see your name written here the next time.


P.S. : XXX's name and details will not be disclosed in any forms of scripts and mails.
P.P.S : I know larh, my title always very irrelevant with the post, bear with that. Wonder why need a title larh?
P.P.P.S : Kris Allen's wife is pretty.


Okay.

I've yet to upload this very awesome picture of him.
Find out who's him in the next post!
*claps and ciaos*



Kthxbai.

1 said something! :

  1. Wow. People actually e-mail you about updating?? That's a pretty wicked fanbase you have there (: I guess it just means people like reading what you write. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete