Thursday, September 3

Top 3 things to do in exam

Hello


What's right when its wrong. I knew it could be fucking incredible to tell you this, I'm blogging during my exams. Wtf


Top 3 things you should do during your exam :

  1. Sleeping
  2. Copying
  3. Blogging (Attempted : Success)

Had this weird fetish all of a sudden over blogging, I can even be bothered to blog during the papers, call me desperate. Likewise, I really love the idea how things were brought together again! I seriously have these deep affections towards you, mrsweetguy but I'm just so uncertain of the next moves. I could possibly be crushing mrbear but its obvious enough I'm really falling for you this time, for real, unexpectedly.


I couldn't believe my mind all these are happening. Deep down in me, every words of yours resembled the missing pieces to the beautiful puzzle in my mind. Knowing you would possibly be there every time I need you, I'm afraid of what it may seems happening to me are the same to what you've been treating other chicks. Honestly, I could no longer bear the sight of it, what more the picture of both of you.


Looking at Jegan, looking at me. 


Random quote. Back to topic, it slipped in my mind how did I transformed into a vain-looking bitch, proclaiming I have the best-est family of all. Seriously, if you think I do, why am I whining over here?


Afterall, it must have been the sudden adrenaline rush of me to write the three words to you, mrsweetguy across the rows of seats. It must have been utterly bitter to see the sights of you grinning from ear to ear when you meet the girl but also lovingly enjoyed your innocent sweet acts, he's not so innocent actually.


May it seems I have these deep thoughts for you, I've yet to know what's in his mind, his thoughts and miraculously what does he thinks about me. Helpless I would said, I can't afford to make the first move this time, just in case it would spoiled our friendship.. What's bothering me much now is how am I gonna revised all the chapters in just one night for Chemisty? Y'all know how badly I did for the past papers.


OOPS, Mr. Firdaus is staring at me when I'm typing this. Be back in noon.
Bye people, xoxo

0 said something!:

Post a Comment