Sunday, September 15

Long

So, I had the longest Friday ever yesterday with my lectures in school, lessons in class, and hours at work. And nothing gets better today. LIKE NOTHING AT ALL.

I just don't even know how to feel right anymore when it seems that everything isn't right at its pace. Possibly, it's just time of the month when my hormones are raging or could it be the haunt of the past? It's been 2 years down the memory lane, they should know it better that they do not have to tap me at the back of my mind. Everything is clearly refreshing in their auto-mode without any pause/stop/skip button.

The rain is adding on to the bloody-fckin' depressing mood. And my twitter account is still suspended. Bloody fuck, I don't even know what the fuck they want - back up code, temporary password. Just bloody return me my Twitter account that hard meh.

Bye larh bye.

0 said something!:

Post a Comment