Tuesday, November 25

crabbie view

Hi people, its been three days i didnt touch my beloved laptop. I know this is insane but that works for me. my dad took my modem to his workplace in order to stop me from the internet and get my room done. its been really messy for the past two months :X

im lazy i know, but this wouldn't stop me from blogging. in the previous posts, i did mentioned of my-one-day to the crabbie island. well, its fun, i wouldnt deny that, but i got sun-bathed there due to some sudden circumstances. i had a bike ride all around the island, and its really HUMID. not only sun-bathed my skin, and also several pimples popped out. do your own imagination.

let pictures say everything :)
(give some time for the pictures to load, have a break and come back soon)


the boats

the sight before departing
the cruise to Indonesia

the sight in the ferry

the atmosphere inside

after 30 minutes ride, finally lay my foot on the jetty of crabbie island

sight from far : a house

idk what this represents for._____.

HELP HELP! im lost in crabbie island - the police station (its obvious kay?)

the traveller - my dad

some sort of temple, but i have no idea what is the name : (

GuanYinMa in the middle :b

the sight of the opposite street

lunch : the sight in the restaurant

LALAs ._____.

crab *TAKE ONE!

crab *TAKE TWO! (they are so huge)

my sis and dad stole my bike :x

they were filling their pails with water. (shortage of water i think)

house : )

construction (all wood, no simen :X)

pipes and grounds

crabbie island hypermarket selling from A to Z

spot the name of the shop .___. - Persatuan Hai San Pulau Ketam

their primary school, nice wye!

that two random fella inside :X

their basketball court and building

the sight of leaving the island

shore

abandoned jetty

ferry arrival (the opposite one)

their petrol station (Not Mobil, Petronas, Shell or BhP )

shot 2#

last shot # : (

fishermen's village

the luggages (not mine :X ignore my reflection)

the motorboat

NOTICE my reflection this time (i am tall, ngek ngek)

up! upp and up! leaving back to KL

the sight in Sungai Buloh's highway stop

had satay there with my relatives and POOF, one day gone.
: )


SUNDAY

its a tiring day. Many people got married on that day, wonder why? prolly that day getting marry could ensure a loads of babies to the family :X
the common reason.
:D
well, i didnt get marry on that day, but i painted my room with the help from the sis and the dad ._____.

pictures pictures pictures said it all

the paint used - Nippon Paint odour-LESS

._____.

lol, paint my heart :X

random : b

this is very very disgusting. a spider web on top of the table our food was served
URKKk!

this is a very long post, haha.
i accepted the fact he's not coming back but this question will always running in my mind
" He's not coming back to me, right? "

i know he wont (whisper silently in heart)
If you're over me, I'm already over you

music : rehab by rihanna
mood : sleepyhead


0 said something!:

Post a Comment