Monday, December 8

Awesome GILER

HULLO DEARIES!

finally i get to blog after those awesome wonderful experiences i had throughout the wedding ceremony.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
well, let pictures prove everything to you. NGEKKK

Before the wedding starts : Watching Money Not Enough II

O.O idk, part of the process

They posing :X

part of the process too

giving angpaos if im not mistaken :)

SYOK SENDIRI niece

her dad, my cousin =P

The Bride and Bridegroom :)

cousins :)

This is the view from VIP table

back to my place =(

The Couple (aww, they look perfect together)

BIG FAMILY eh?

First dish of the day *drool at my seat

candid #1 (Im not even prepared and he snapped)

my camwhore partner (ehh, i improved right?)

FAMILY PICTURE!
weeeeeeeee :)
i heart them a loads


and today, sigh
another boring day as usual
i went tuition to Cekap
with the help of my dad
he fetched me there but well, its drizzling
mild headaches im having
must be the late nights i had
previously
and the rain indirectly
LOL

in the car : scene #1
Dad : Are you sure the tuition centre is open today? Its public holiday you know?
Shu : I know, but its only one day? Mr. Chin wont close for one miserable day larh.
Dad : the gate is locked
* dad pointing towards the black gate direction
Shu : REALLY?!?!
* glance outside but totally dissapointed
Mom : Your dad long-sightedness lar, its opened.
* showing my grumpy face to my sister and came down from the car
(WHADDEHECK OPEN FOR WHAT LARH)

in the badminton centre : scene #2
Shu : Why this court so dark larh wye?
Dad : They are trying to save up on electric bills.
(whaddeheck, macam ni pun boleh)
* walked over to the bench and sat there with my sister
Shu : very dark here. mosquitoes wtf .__.
Sister : i know, and stop poking me, idiot!!
(i was poking her that time out of randomness)
Shu : Shuddup and dont touch me then!
*stares at the image far at the entrance
(its familliar, and its MENGWEI)
ahahahhhaaa
*wave and smiles
(i didnt know i'll meet Kabianz here at such a deserted place :X)
LOL
it looked more like a basketball court right? :X


and there's tag to complete
.___.


TAGGED BY TZIEN
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
: studies, friends and family

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
: blogging and talking. Nothing gonna stop me from doing the talk.

3. What is the motto of your life?
: my motto? study.talk.eat.play

4. What will you do when you're feeling angry/disappointed with someone?
: I'll talk to him/her and make things clear between us

5. What is the most important thing to you?
: studies, friends and family

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
: DEFINITELY A NO!

7. Are you afraid of pain?
: depends, im afraid of injections :X

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
: sleeping TEEEHEEEE :D

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
: err, YES and yes!! I will confess :)

10. What is your favourite website currently?
: my site

11. What is the question that you can't find an answer?
: Why is History a must? sighhh :(

12. Do you think friendship is more important than loveship?
: well, when im in a relationship, what matters me the most was him and its always vice-versa. However, im glad to have my friends back in mua life, my treasures

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
: Lollipop TEEEHEEEEEEEE X)

14. If you will die after today , what will you do ?
: I'll spend half of my day with my parents and family, and 6 hours on my friends and the rest on what i have to finish with.

15.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
: my laziness, annoying character in me

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
: a better fair lady :)

17. What is the one thing you hate about yourself?
: too talkative

18. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
: nothing, i let them stay here :)

19. I love....
: LOLLIPOPS! TEEEHEEEEEEEEEEE *drool over them

I TAG these lovely people;
: Nixolie
: Vin Yee
: Huan Hee
: Sherman
: Amanda
: Pei Lee
: Michelle
: Liz

-end of the tag-

lalala, shall end my post here.. pretty long one this time :)
shall talk more next time
byeeee peeps
good night!
and love
you
deeply
from the
bottom
of my
heart !


current melody : Because you loved me by Celine Dion
current mood : tired but still so wide awake =)

0 said something!:

Post a Comment