Sunday, January 25

its New Year's eve.

Its Chinese New Year's eve, and Shu is lazing at home, in front of the TV.
She's engulfed by laziness.

OMGWHADTURF? I need to lose weight!
sigh.

*screammm at the top of my voice

GONG XI GONG XI...
gimme 'angpaos' and shower me with MUNNEH :D

geeeeee, updating this dead blog once again.
As my previous entry mentioned about the last minute shoppers, I did that again. Last minute shopping in Sungai Wang plaza. Giler-panda, I swear I'm not going to shop at very late hours again, caught in a massive traffic jam for almost 45 minutes. (I can walk and shop around 2 floors in 45 minutes)

Scene 1 : In the car, stucked in the traffic jam.

Mom : I can snooze in the car already.
Shu Si : Yalarh, SISTER LARH wanna come this hell-traffic-jam place.
Shu : Oi! what larh, say it loud you didn't wanna shop, auntie! *point fingers

Mom : In the car also can quarrel.
Shu Si : buckle up your seat belts larh.
Shu : Gah, shuddup! Mommy, lets go some where this festive holidays *grins
Shu Si : Go where?
Mom : Where do you wanna go?
Shu : Lets go Cameron. I never been there before, it must be quite interesting to barbecue at that place.
Shu Si : Siao, your charcoal won't burn. And that place has a loads of ...
Shu : What?
Shu Si : *lower down her tone. A loads of this ghost Pictures, Images and Photos
Shu : Of what?
Shu Si : this ghost Pictures, Images and Photos
Shu : What? *stares
Shu Si : ghost Pictures, Images and Photos
Shu : Whattt larhh? *in a bimbo tone.
Shu Si : argh, bitch! GHOST larh!
Shu : *LAUGH-my-arse-off*
Mom : Just keep quiet, you both noisy girls!

Gah, its been 10 years ago I stepped into this plaza.
Crowded-giler-panda.
I hardly spot my parents in the crowd and there's loads of peeps in the mall.
somehow, we stopped at the herbal tea store for a drink.

I have no idea whats the title. x=

my addiction

Guilinggao

Wiki :
Guīlínggāo is a Chinese medicine that is made with the powdered shell from the critically endangered three-lined box turtle (金錢龜) and China roots (土伏苓; Smilax glabra). It is also eaten as a dessert, made in the form of a jelly. Commercially available guīlínggāo are always sold as a dessert and do not contain turtle shell powder (despite the prominent turtle images on most brands). They do, however, share the same herbal additives as the medicine and are similarly marketed as being good for skin complexion when ingested.

It was believed that Emperor Tongzhi nearly cured his smallpox by taking guilinggao. However, Empress Cixi believed his disease could be cured by worshipping a smallpox idol. She succeeded in convincing Tongzhi to quit his guilinggao regimen. As a result, the emperor died.

Guilinggao is thought to be good for the skin, allowing for a healthier complexion upon repeated consumption. However this effect, if any, is most likely attributed to the additional herbal additives within the jelly.

nutritious right?
You should have try it some other day. ahahaha

shall cut this short, simple and sweet
Happy Chinese "Niu" Year peeps!
have a remarkable festive season!


*cough cough
I need to go shower,
wouldn't be able to wash my hair tomorrow, or else, kena spank from parents ...
gahh, traditions and pantangs..

toodles!

tuning in : You found me -The Fray
mood : bad cough, unfit health for shopping D:

Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why’d you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me

In the end everyone ends up alone
Losing her, the only one who’s ever known
Who I am, who I’m not, who I want to be
No way to know how long she will be next to me

0 said something!:

Post a Comment