Monday, June 8

Love it not?






  • This is my very first entry blogging the Twitter style.
  • Changed my bedsheets and every single clothing on my bed because there are these freaking bugs, no idea what the hell are those bugs & bitten my limbs, causing these fugly obvious red blotches on my arm. Fuck you, whatsoeverbeingundermysheets!
  • I have no idea why am I staying up late every night in order to complete that damn book! Anyway, I wanna take back my words. I love you a loads, Twilight thou how much Minniematt bytch about you.
  • Can't wait to meet Mel on Tuesday for dinner. Seriously, it've been years since our last meet up & long heart-to-heart talk. How have you been ? ( If you're just happening to read this, I need to let you know this; I miss you hell much! )
  • Rebecca is coming back from Singapore this week & am going to meet her soon. Flashing back the memory lanes, I remembered the last gathering we had in Desa Park City before she left Malaysia for her Nanyang high school. *stares at Becca*
  • I have so many to list down but everything is compiling in my brain & I didnt know which to go first. See, I knew it! I talked too much during the day & now I was stunned at night, damn!
  • Minniematt drools over Boa's song, beetch much about Twilight & things went different when dealing with a much better Twilight's reader : his ever-so-horneh-song.
  • Ayamchengkenku is staying up late today which I have no idea whats the reason but keeping me accompany is kinda sweet of him though, despite the hilarious part. "Megan Fox is man." He didnt know Megan Fox is a man & he fantasizes her all the time, I meant him. Urgh, yea so sorry to spill the beans & potong-ed all the steams, ayamchengkenku.
  • Browsing through the schedules I'm having this week, its gonna be a busy week again. Meeting Elaine eniale tomorrow for lunch before Bio. Crap, I'm suppose to be there early then to hand her something. I hope I'll be able to make it on time.
  • I need to go bed by now. See you people tomorrow.


P.S : I need feedbacks about this. Do you prefer this writing style?
P/P.S : I need instant remedies for the bug bites. )=


I used all types of glue to stopped it from falling but it couldn't hold up any longer. I'm falling ♥



Before clicking play, kindly bop to the top of the page and pause the music loading at the top left corner of the page. Seriously this is the nicest version I ever heard of River Flows in You.

2 said something! :

  1. megan fox's a lady kan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, try googling it. I read some of the news on the net, she's a man. So I'm not sure though about the rumours. But yet, my mates are pretty alarmed to the news!

    ReplyDelete