Wednesday, August 26

Edible roots and leaves




Felt upset entirely on everything. Gawddamnit, I deserve a break. Really, do I?


These holidays are definitely not an option, undergo the pains and missings I had without school, yes definitely schoolsick for now. Getting way beneath my inner souls, had these thoughts about you again, mrbear. I hope you're feeling great, at least better than I do.


Moving on, it's someone's big day!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jeng Jeng Jeng!


Happy Manis Enam-belas JiunJiun, the super nice girl-next-door!




I knew it havent been long we came across each other, but we got closer by every footsteps we could after what we've been through together, every hardships and these deep thoughts we always have in mind, hesitated which pathway shall we take. Grab every chance when we could be alone, having these hearttalks session, wondering how far could everything goes. But both of us, combined; recreate miracles, that we could have never imagine & successfully put down everything in the past and walk out from the gloomy days. Those were the days, you cried, shed & poured for the one you loved. It's different now, you giggled every minute now &then, telling me how wonderful &awesome your life is.




Those moments we spent together in class, the dirtiest joke I cracked to you, ridiculous poses we made, aimless shyt we would just talk about when we are just having each other in company. You're just so beautiful the way you are, be strong and appreciate of everyone you have around you. I knew this would might be a tad too sentimental, I'm glad I found you!


Sahabat selamanya, Jiun.




We are always do silly stunts, unexplainable theory when we're paired together, watch out!
& now, I'm jiun-sick! wtf






I need to go to bed, xoxo



P.S : I'm just kidding sweetheart, I do miss you as much as I hate celeries. Everyone knew how badly celeries could hurt meh, ouch!

2 said something! :

  1. shuuuuu!!! Thank youuuuuu very
    Much!! Love you too darling <3

    ReplyDelete