Friday, August 28

Can we bring yesterday back around?


























Totally overwhelmed with every scenes that took place after one another.





Try to say it's over
Say the word goodbye.
But each time it catches in my throat
Your still here in me
And I can't set you free
So I hold on to what I wanted most
Maybe someday we'll be friend's forever more
Wish I could open up that door


Now here it comes, the hardest part of all
Unchain my heart that's holding on
How do I start to live my life alone?
Guess I'm just learning,
Learning the art of letting go


Hooked up to this song for the entire day, I couldn't believe I'm tuning into this song for the past 13 hours. Seriously, she sang pretty good!



Next,


Happy Smexy Tujuh-Belas Fiona Eleanor!




I've no idea when did you privated your site, and hardly get to know the happenings. However, I'm sure your life is still so fabulous and smelling great! Good luck in upcoming trials and three months-noted SPM papers!


See, I remember your big day girl!







kthxbai

0 said something!:

Post a Comment